Public Relations Department has the following roles:
• To enhance the image of the Electoral Commission through specific interventions as described below:
• To protect and promote the good image of the Commission;
• To continuously update the public on the various electoral programmes being executed by Commission;
• To create and sustain good relations with the media;
• To plan, budget and execute PR programmes for EC; and,
• To co-ordinate/enhance the flow of information between departments; between Management and staff; and between the head office and district offices.