There are nomination requirements, which have to be put into consideration. These include:
• Requirements for candidates to apply for leave before nomination
• Requirement for signatures of supporters of the nomination
• Requirements for qualification of candidates(Specific levels of academic qualifications for different levels of elections)
• Guidelines, materials/ and personnel
In such circumstances, it is necessary to know these nomination requirements so that guidelines are made and ample time is allocated for the smooth nomination exercise.
- Guidelines for Nomination of Presidential Candidates 2011 Elections
- Guidelines for Nomination of Parliamentary Candidates 2011 Elections
- Guidelines for Nomination of Local Government Candidates 2011 Elections
- Campaign Guideline President.