1. The Electoral Commission has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Indelible Ink for Presidential, Parliamentary and Local Council Elections, 2021.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open International Bidding Method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:30a.m to 12.30 pm and 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 200,000. The method of payment will be by Bank in-slip obtained from cashiers office and Deposited in Diamond Trust Bank Kampala Road Branch. The document will be delivered by hand. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11.00am 3rd April, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 107,000,000/= (One hundred seven million only) for Lot 1 and UGX 26,500,000 (Twenty six million five hundred thousand only) for Lot 2. Bid securities or bid securing declarations must be valid until 13th September, 2020. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11.15am 3rd April, 2020. There shall be a pre – bid meeting on 28th February, 2020 at 11.00 am, EC Board Room 15
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement Unit Room 9
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement Unit Room 9
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Procurement Unit Room 9
(d) Address of bid opening: Boardroom, Room No. 15
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Secretary Electoral Commission