1. The Electoral Commission has allocated funds to be used for the Supply of Basins.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic Bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:30a.m to 12.30 pm and 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UG SHS 100,000. The method of payment will be by Bank in-slip obtained from cashiers office and Deposited in Diamond Trust Bank Jinja Road branch. The document will be delivered by hand. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11.00am 2nd April, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UG. SHS: 6,000,000. (Six Million Only) Bid securities or bid securing declarations must be valid until 19th October, 2020. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11.15am 2nd April, 2020.
7. There shall not be a pre – bid meeting.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement Unit Room 9
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement Unit Room 9
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Procurement Unit Room 9
(d) Address of bid opening: Boardroom
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Secretary Electoral Commission