1. The Electoral Commission has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of a Customised Integrated Voter Register Management System (IVRMS).
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above Procurement.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open International Bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:30a.m to 12.30 pm and 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 200,000.The method of payment will be by Bank in-slip obtained from cashiers office and Deposited in Diamond Trust Bank Kampala Road branch. The document will be delivered by hand. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11.00am 12th July, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Uganda Shillings Twenty million only (20,000,000/=). Bid securities must be valid until 6th February, 2020. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11.15am 12th July, 2019... more